Emissary is transforming how sales and marketing teams gather intelligence about their target accounts and most important deals. We have built an advisory network that connects sales and marketing teams with former executives of their top prospects and accounts. These Emissaries act as a personal deal coach, providing account-based intelligence at each phase of the sales journey. The result? Sellers and marketing professionals truly know their buyer…and close more deals, faster.
Recently named as one of Forbes’ Top 100 Start-Ups and backed by Google Ventures, Canaan Partners, and G20 Ventures, Emissary is the world’s first knowledge network for enterprise sales and marketing teams.
About the Role
Our Sales Executives target, manage, and close new business opportunities for our advisory services. This is a remote position.
- Effective prospecting to establish and maintain a high sales call volume with Director, Vice President and C level Sales Executives
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual bookings targets
- Strategically build a prospecting plan based on targeted new accounts
- Update Salesforce on all activities throughout the sales cycle
- Provide an accurate weekly forecast of opportunities
- Work collaboratively with Emissary’s Client Engagement Team to ensure customer success
We are looking for someone with 7-10 years of professional services or technology-focused sales experience, who is competitive, driven, and thrives on closing deals. If you’ve worked with a startup before, that’s even better.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent core sales skills especially in acquiring new business
- Hunger for achievement
- Two to four years B2B sales experience, preferably selling into sales enablement and/or marketing organizations
- A solid understanding of business to business sales organizations
- Must have a four-year college degree
- Self-Motivated: When you have a goal, it is your own. You push and try new ways until you achieve your goal.. You know where you’re trying to improve, and how you’re taking those steps.
- Industrious & Hard Working: You’re willing to both make decisions and collaborate in the pursuit of getting things done. You don’t stop until the problem is put to bed, especially if the problem is challenging and forces you to grow.
- Obsessive about Details: You make sure that nothing slips. When something lands on your plate, everyone knows that you’ll get it done – because you always do.
- Optimistic & Creative: This is less about having all of the answers and more about how you approach problems that come up. You bring creative juice to your work, and don’t settle for expected solutions or excuses.
Working at Emissary
Emissary’s mission is to transform the way the world gathers intelligence by empowering people to share their experiences.
We have great benefits – company and team lunches, health, vision, and dental insurance, gym discount, 401k, healthy parental leave, and more – but to us, the biggest perk is the opportunity to do great work with great people.
Interested candidates should send their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org