If you aren’t getting our emails, they might be going to your spam folder. You can whitelist the @emissary.io domain to ensure you receive subsequent updates on the Emissary program. If problems persist, or for additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Click the settings icon at the upper right-hand side of Gmail (the gear icon), and choose ‘Settings’ from the list.
2. Click the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
3. Click ‘Create new filter’ at the bottom of the page.
4. In the From field, type @emsstagingenv.wpengine.com
5. Click ‘Create filter’ at the bottom of the pop-up window to make the whitelist filter.
6. On the next page, choose ‘Never send to Spam’ to ensure the messages appear in your regular inbox
7. Click ‘Create Filter’ again to finish the process.
1. Open the Exchange Admin Center.
2. Click on Protection.
3. Click on Spam Filter.
4. Double click on Default.
5. Click on Allow Lists.
6. Under Allow Lists, click the + to add a new domain.
7. In the window that pops up, type @emsstagingenv.wpengine.com
8. Click Save.
9. Click Save again.
1. Click on “Settings”, then “View all Outlook settings”.
2. Go to “Junk email”, then choose “Safe senders and domains”.
3. Enter the @emsstagingenv.wpengine.com domain name to the Safe senders list. Make sure to include the @ character in order to only whitelist emails with the exact string of characters you entered (and nothing more).