ANDREW HOLZHEIMER OF JP MORGAN FORMER VP AT JPMORGANCHASE
Andrew Holzheimer is a proactive, results-oriented Senior Information Technology Executive Leader who unlocks the value gap between strategic business initiatives, and tactical information technology projects, to create shareholder value. He is the former Executive Director at JPMorgan & Chase.
Andrew increases internal stakeholder value through a proven ability to leverage the total capabilities of an organization in order to transform, realize and achieve operational efficiencies and synergies in complex, cross-functional environments while simultaneously improving the timeliness, accuracy, quality, and cost effectiveness of information services.
Andrew possesses a solid track record of significant operational leadership and experience in planning, implementing, operating and managing global digital IT organizations and infrastructures. Strong vendor management, strategic sourcing and procurement capabilities and ability to lead complex, multimillion-dollar, multi-year Global Master Services Agreements. Extensive global experience within the Financial Services, Advertising, Professional Services, Technology, Telecommunications and Pharmaceutical Industries.
Additionally, Andrew served in the Armed Forces for over 20 years as a Commissioned Officer in the United States Marine Corps. He held numerous Commanding Officer and Executive Officer positions and held a Security Clearance – Secret. He also teaches Business Intelligence at Rutgers Business School.
- Subject Matter Expertise in the areas of: Strategic Planning, Finance & Business Management, Enterprise Program Management / Project Management, Business Intelligence, Big Data & Data Analytics, Global Technology & Operations, Supply Chain, Process Re-engineering, Performance Metrics, Cost Containment, Relationship Management, Leadership, Training, Mentoring and Building High Performance Teams.
- Systems experienced in: Hadoop, Cloud Migration, Oracle, Beeline, Ariba (e-sourcing, Procure2Pay), Oracle Fusion, Cognos, Business Objects, Hyperion, Confluence, Jira, Share Point, proprietary system analysis, implementations, and support.
Andrew has spent significant time in both the Financial Services and Technology Industries:
- Executive Director, Program Manager, Data & Analytics Portfolio, Data Ecosystem Intelligent Solutions, Consumer & Community Bank
- Executive Director, Head of Global Program Management Office, JPMorgan Intelligent Solutions
- Executive Director, Senior CTO Business Manager, Shared Services Technology, Finance & Business Management, Corporate and Investment Bank
- Executive Director, Head of Global Program Management Office, Futures & Options Technology, Investment Bank
- Executive Director, Production & Infrastructure Management, Core Services Group, Investment Bank Technology, Investment Bank
- Vice President, Risk Technology, Investment Bank
- Vice President, Strategic Technology Sourcing Group
Interested in pairing with Andrew? Contact us to access the Emissary Network to see how our Emissary Advisors can accelerate your sales and marketing teams’ success:
Interested in becoming an Emissary Advisor?