Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
Emissary is transforming how sales and marketing teams gather intelligence about their target accounts and most important deals. Our platform connects sales and marketing teams with insights from former executives of their top prospects and accounts. Through dynamic research and live interactions, Emissaries provide unique intelligence about the world’s biggest and most complex companies. The result? Sellers and marketing professionals truly know their buyer and close more deals, faster.
Recently named as one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers and backed by G20 Ventures, Converge and PBJ, Emissary is the world’s first knowledge network for enterprise sales and marketing teams.
About the Role
We are disruptors. We are building a unique business to create unconventional intelligence solutions that give our customers unfair advantages. A large part of Emissary Engineering’s mission is to build a world-class, highly scalable data platform that supports and scales the experience of speaking with a human expert. As a senior full-stack engineer, you will be responsible for designing our front end, back end, as well as our data structures that will power the features of this platform.
- Work closely with Product Management and design to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products leveraging technologies such as React and Python
- Be a technical leader and valued contributor in an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
- Optimize the Emissary Exchange platform for scale, with a focus on capacity, availability performance and security
- Participate in requirements, design, and code review
- Integrate with third-party tools including ChatGPT and Zoom through APIs/SDKs
- Mentor, educate and support those around you, as well as other engineers within the company
Who You Are
- Experienced building modern, distributed software systems by working in a collaborative environment with various key stakeholders
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills with superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Deep expertise in our core technologies of Python and React
- Experienced in scoping the size and feasibility of projects of all sizes with accuracy and precision
- Possess passion for learning new technologies, domains, and challenging the status quo
- Obtained a Computer Science or Engineering degree, with 5+ years leading feature development projects
- Ready to jump in head-first with us as we integrate LLMs like ChatGPT into the way we synthesize data inputs and scale data products for our customers
Working at Emissary
Emissary’s mission is to transform the way the world gathers intelligence by empowering people to share their experiences.
We have great benefits – fully remote environment, health, vision, and dental insurance, gym discount, 401k, healthy parental leave, and more – but to us, the biggest perk is the opportunity to do great work with great people.
Interested candidates should send their resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org