One of the hardest things to diagnose in sales is what leads to a win and what leads to a loss. For technology sellers specifically, the way technology solutions are bought by B2B tech buyers has changed dramatically. To help sales leaders understand shifts in buyer behavior and prepare their teams, Emissary conducted a series of surveys with 708 senior executives. We dissected their most recent major technology purchases to clarify what actually happens behind the scenes – beyond salesperson visibility.
In this webinar, Seleste Lunsford, Chief Research and Strategy Officer at Emissary, will share the B2B tech buyers’ point of view on:
- Where in the business do major tech purchases originate today?
- Who participates in buying committees? And why?
- Where do tech buyers invest their time? Where do they shortcut?
- Why do buyers choose one technology solution over a similar competitor?
- The type of sales intelligence needed to successfully navigate new realities.
This webinar features Gerhard Gschwandtner, Founder & CEO of Selling Power
Gerhard started Selling Power magazine in 1982 and turned it into the world’s leading sales management magazine. His mission is to contribute to the success of sales leaders with SellingPower.com, a sales intelligence platform that’s visited by over 300,000 sales leaders every month.
For further insight into the perspective of B2B tech buyers, keep reading or visit our podcast for on-demand episodes: