Sales Director/Account Executive
Emissary is transforming how sellers gather intelligence about their deals. We built a network that connects sellers with former executives of their top accounts. These Emissaries act as a personal deal coach, providing account-based intelligence at each phase of the sales journey. The result? Sellers truly know their buyer…and close more deals, faster.
Backed by Google Ventures, Canaan Partners, and G20 Ventures, Emissary is the world’s first knowledge network for enterprise sales teams.
About the role
Our Sales Directors target, manage and close new business opportunities for our advisory services. We are looking for candidates in the Midwest and Central regions. You will be responsible for:
- Effective prospecting to establish and maintain a high sales call volume with Director, – Vice President and C level Sales Executives
- Strategically building account plans based on targeted accounts
- Providing an accurate weekly forecast of opportunities
- Updating Salesforce on all activities
- Working collaboratively with Emissary’s Client Success team to ensure customer success
- Meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual bookings targets
We are looking for someone with 3-5 years of technology-focused sales experience, who is competitive, driven and thrives on closing deals. If you’ve worked with a startup before, that’s even better.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent core sales skills
- Hunger for achievement
- Three to five years of sales experience, preferably selling to IT chain of command (CIO/CTO).
- A solid understanding of business to business sales organizations
- Must have a proven track record of closing typical transactions in the $25K – $100K+ range
- Must have a four-year college degree
Interested candidates should send their resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.