Client Engagement Manager
Emissary is transforming how sales and marketing teams gather intelligence about their target accounts and most important deals. We have built an advisory network that connects sales and marketing teams with former executives of their top prospects and accounts. These Emissaries act as a personal deal coach, providing account-based intelligence at each phase of the sales journey. The result? Sellers and marketing professionals truly know their buyer…and close more deals, faster.
Recently named as one of Forbes’ Top 100 Start Ups and backed by Google Ventures, Canaan Partners, and G20 Ventures, Emissary is the world’s first knowledge network for enterprise sales and marketing teams.
About the role
The Client Engagement Manager (CEM) will assist in the implementation, onboarding, management and servicing of client accounts. All efforts on the client engagement team have the ultimate goal of servicing a client contract from initial implementation to contract renewal.
- Maintain and update client data in internal systems
- Service clients by matching them to the best advisors using our internal platform
- Monitor contract fulfillment pacing, proactively communicate and escalate servicing issues
- Handle client support tickets
- Onboard and train new users as needed
- Work with content manager to ensure client deliverables are uploaded to the appropriate locations as needed
- Work proactively with account managers, recruiting and product teams to ensure a great client experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong presentation skills
- Ability to embrace challenges and maintain flexibility in the face of uncertainty
- Highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Strong Microsoft/G Suite skills, particularly Excel/Sheets and Powerpoint/Sheets
- Comfort in a startup environment
- BA/BS degree
- Experience working at a startup is a plus!
- Self-Motivated: When you have a goal, it is your own. You push and try new ways until you achieve your goal.. You know where you’re trying to improve, and how you’re taking those steps.
- Industrious & Hard Working: You’re willing to both make decisions and collaborate in the pursuit of getting things done. You don’t stop until the problem is put to bed, especially if the problem is challenging and forces you to grow.
- Obsessive about Details: You make sure that nothing slips. When something lands on your plate, everyone knows that you’ll get it done – because you always do.
- Optimistic & Creative: This is less about having all of the answers and more about how you approach problems that come up. You bring creative juice to your work, and don’t settle for expected solutions or excuses.
Working at Emissary
Emissary’s mission is to transform the way the world gathers intelligence by empowering people to share their experiences.
When we’re not in quarantine, we’re located in Chelsea. We are a fast-growing tech startup with a scrappy, get it done mentality.
We have great benefits – company and team lunches, health, vision and dental insurance, gym discount, 401k, healthy parental leave and more – but to us, the biggest perk is the opportunity to do great work with great people. To foster this atmosphere, we take to heart these core values:
Human: We value the power of human connection
- Personal, relevant, authentic, 1:1
Straightforward: We optimize toward openness and candor
- Organizations, motivations, business practices, the way we work
Adaptive: We understand the way the world works
- Flexible, opportunistic, reasonable
Empowering: We want to make people better than they are
- Be helpful, bestow, let flourish
Goal Oriented: We are committed to helping people and companies reach their goals
- Directed, outcome-based, measured
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com